I enjoy the opportunity to share my experiences in practical ways. With many years actively working with various blogs and websites for different goals, I have a wonderful insider’s perspective on how a writer (or business or company) can use the Internet space. I can also speak on balance, social media, do’s and don’ts, practical tips, ideas, and content calendars. I would love to speak to your organization and at your next event!
– Writers and Blogging panelist at the Wilmington Write to Publish event 2016.
– Listen To Your Mother Raleigh-Durham cast member 2015. Watch my performance on YouTube.
– Former Co-Host of the online program: Blogging411, hosted by the NC Blogger Network. In a live program, we tackled the biggest problems and topics for the blogging community.
– “Just Keep Writing: Create Content that Connects” in October 2014 at the SITS Girls’ Bloggy Boot Camp in Atlanta. This 30 minute presentation offered a 5-step program on how to make sure blog content is its best.
– “Don’t Play Hide & Seek with your Website: SEO” in October 2014. Presented a 45 minute presentation as part of the Vend Raleigh Illuminate committee for small businesses.
– Digital Marketing for Business 2014: Presenter on Blogging for Business, Panelist on Storytelling and Content
in May 2014.
– Blogging for Business: Small Business Version in March 2014. Presented a 2 hour presentation to 30 women small business owners about the power of blogging, how-tos, and content marketing ideas.
– WAHM Options: Blogging in March 2014. Interviewed about whether or not blogging is legitimate work at home mom option.
– Social Media: Best Practices 101 in January 2014. Presented an in-house powerpoint show 1 hour in length to a client’s entire staff regarding best practices for social media platforms, tips, and tricks. Available to present to companies of any and all sizes, uniquely tailored to your industry. Email me for more information.
– Interviewed as a “Mommy Blogger” as part of the Digital Media Connections series by Fennel Social media on February 26, 2014.
– Featured Presenter at the Triangle Family Expo in March 2013.. A 1-hour presentation on Adventure Ideas for families focused on Geocaching, Letterboxing, and outdoor scavenger hunts. Available to present at other venues, please email me.
– Interview for My Carolina TV. Recommended and discussed newest trends in baby shower gifts on December 12, 2012.
– Live radio interview on WCHL news. Discussed life raising a toddler in Chapel Hill/Carrboro in July 2012.